Dear Valued Customer,
Your business is very important to us and we stand by our products. However, we acknowledge that from time to time there may be a possible need to make returns.
Effective November 2014, we have updated our RMA Policy. Please take a moment to read our form with its policy information alongside the included step by step instructions. We have designed this procedure to help us process returns in a timely fashion and to abide by our adage- “Your success is our success!”
Also please make sure to fill out the RMA Request Form completely and accurately:
- For Domestic Customers, Download RMA form here. For International Customers, Download RMA Form here.
- Fill out Company Name, Account Number, Company Contact, Phone Number, Fax Number, Email Address, Sales Rep, and Request Date.
- For each Item Number, fill out: Invoice Number, Quantity to be returned, the Complete Part or Item Number (Including Model Number Prefix), Reason for Return/ Return Code, and the Date of Invoice.
Note: No Exchanges or Returns after 60 days from the original Invoice Date.
- Send the completed RMA Request Form either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by Fax to: (661) 310-7000.
Note: Please do not send the request to your Sales Representative.
- Wait for an RMA Number to be issued by our RMA Department via email.
Note: You shall receive an RMA Number within 24 hours of submitting the RMA Request.
- Prepare items to be shipped: Safely place products in a box or envelope in which to be shipped and securely seal the package.
Write The RMA Number on the outside of your package. Note: Packages without the issued/referenced RMA Number will be refused and NOT credited. No Exceptions.
Ship Package(s) To:
Attn: RMA Department
28385 Constellation Rd.
Valencia, CA 91355
- When the RMA Shipment is received, you will receive an email notification and your account will be credited upon inspection of the returned item.
If you have any questions regarding Hypercel Corporation’s RMA process, please contact the RMA Department at email@example.com.
Hypercel would like to extend our utmost gratitude for your continuous support and we appreciate your business.Sincerely,
The Hypercel Team